Keeping Your Dividend Edge:
Strategies for Growing & Protecting Your Dividends
Praise for Keeping Your Dividend Edge
- "It is well organised, jargon-free and full of insight...A useful book." - Nick Train, fund manager
- "I have learnt a lot from Todd Wenning's writings over the years, and my admiration for his work has only increased after reading this insightful piece of work. Well researched and presented in a crisp manner, the book is a very good read." - Gautam Baid, portfolio manager
- "A slim but deceptively deep dose of wisdom." - Monevator
Dividend-paying stocks have long been a mainstay of individual investors. Over the past decade, however, the dividend landscape has become progressively more challenging to navigate.
The rise of share repurchases as an alternative for returning cash to shareholders, the increasingly competitive global marketplace, and the massive dividend cuts incurred during the financial crisis of 2008 and 2009 have all impacted the way companies and investors view dividends today.
This new environment requires a different approach for selecting and monitoring dividend-paying stocks.
In this book, you will learn strategies for evaluating companies’ competitive advantages and management teams, identifying promising dividends, recognizing risky dividends, and more.
Pick up a copy on Amazon
Media for Keeping Your Dividend Edge
- Monevator (Interview) - April 2, 2016
- Abnormal Returns (Excerpt) - April 19, 2016